Thursday, November 12, 2009

Reunion: Review



Water #2 : Reunion
by Kara Dalkey

Synopsis:
Corwin has spent all of his sixteen years scavenging the land for his next meal. But when he discovers a unique shell of exquisite beauty, he is convinced it will bring him the riches he's longed for.

His hopes are dashed when the shell is stolen from him by evil King Vortigern's men. But the shell has left its mark.

A nice adventure... that is what you get when you read this book. Unlike the first in the series where the story was told by Nia, this book is told by Corwin. Again I had to remind myself that this book was written with a much younger audience in mind, but I was still able to get carried away in the story.

I am giving this book...
** I have received nothing for posting this review, this book was picked up from my local library on my own free will! **

Did you enter to win a Noobie Kindle?
If not, follow this link...
http://www.noobie.com/kindle-giveaway?ref=959185225
Until next time...
Happy Reading!

No comments: