Monday, November 2, 2009

Enchanted: review


Erotic Bedtime Stories For Women

If you are under 18 please skip this review and come back for the next one.

" Allow yourself to be drawn into a fantasy world like no other . . . where a beautiful princess is seduced into a love triangle with a handsome prince and her winsome maid . . . where a mysterious gentleman's young bride is deliciously disciplined for her unchecked curiosity . . . where a naive daughter is married off to a beast of a man whose carnal appetites awaken her budding desire . . .

"With a unique and decidedly adult twist on thirteen classic fairy tales, Nancy Madore intrigues and arouses with her titillating, sizzling anthology of erotic stories guaranteed to keep you up late into the night.


"You'll never look at fairy tales the same way again. "

This book was alright, but with each new page I was looking and wanting more. I see the words Erotic written write there on the cover of this book, but it was anything but. It was safe in the department of erotic stories, and who wants safe in this area, blah! I had higher hopes for this book, and it fell short.

I am givng Enchanted

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Enchanted falls into these challenges...


** I have received nothing for posting this review, this book was picked up from my local library on my own free will! **


Have you entered my contest for a $25 gift card to Barnes and Noble??
Until next time...
Happy Reading!



No comments: