Monday, November 2, 2009

His Bride for One Night: review

(Harlequin Presents Series #2451)
by Miranda Lee

" The ruthless bridegroom...

"Successful divorce lawyer Daniel Bannister was certain there was no such thing as love. He lived his life with no strings attached, honing his expertise in the courtroom - and the bedroom.

"So how did Daniel meet and marry Charlotte Gale within twenty-four hours? When he discovered that charlotte had been jilted the day before her wedding, he had a plan to suit both of them: why not go ahead with the ceremony--- with him as her pretend groom?

<>
" The honeymoon suite would be ready and waiting..."

The best way I can describe Harlequin novels is this: it is what you use to cleanse your palette. Translation: It helps me clear my mind when I feel like I am, or I am about to get into a reading funk. They are fast and simple reads.

I enjoyed " His Bride for One Night" although it was extremely predictable, but Harlequin novels are allowed to be this... I say so!!! My blog, my rules!

Poor Charlotte does not have luck when it comes to men!

I am giving this book
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
and it falls into these reading challenges...


** I have received nothing for posting this review, this book was picked up from my local library on my own free will! **


Have you entered my contest for a $25 gift card to Barnes and Noble??

Until next time...
Happy Reading!




No comments: