Tuesday, December 16, 2008

2009 Erotica Reading Challenge

click above picture for more details

As a way to celebrate publishers like X Libris, Avon Red, Ellora's Cave, Samhain, Siren, etc, this challenge will focus only on erotica fiction.

Guidelines:
1. You can join anytime as long as you don’t start reading to your books prior to 2009.
2. Read 10 erotica in 2009.
3. Overlaps with other challenges are fine.
4. When you sign up under Mr. Linky, list the direct link to your post where your reading list will be posted. If you list just your blog’s URL, it will be removed. If you’ll be posting your challenges on your sidebar, then please put the button up and link before signing up. If you don’t have a blog, leave the URL blank.
5. You do not have to list your books ahead of time. If you decide to, you can change them as you go.
6. You must be 18 years or older to join.

My list:

1. .Broken by Megan Hart
3. Enchanted by Nancy Madore
4. Only Pleasure by Lora Leigh
6. Beauty's Punishment by Anne Rice
7. Beauty's Release by Anne Rice
8. Sweet Release- Pamela Clare
9. Extreme Exposure- Pamela Clare

I will link back to this entry and change the books I read into links to my reviews on them!
Until next time...
Happy Reading!
Photobucket
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love Lisa Marie Rice and have Satisfaction Guaranteed by Charlene Teglia on my shelf!! I can see who I am going to get my book recommendations from...lol!

Rikki said...

We're in this challenge together. I know one of the books on your list, Dangerous Lover, and can't wait to hear what you think about it.