Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Like A Charm: Review

Just finished Like a Charm by Candace Havens. This is a book that wasn't on my list of books to read, but one of those finds at the library where you saw it and had to read it.

So glad I picked this book up, it was a fun and fast read.

" Of all the places I thought I'd end up, my hometown of Sweet, Texas, certainly wasn't one of them. But ever since a woman died because of me, my high-powered job, along with my five-year plan, has gone right out the window. Now I'm right back where I started, staying with my hippie, tofu-obsessed parents- except that somehow I've inherited the local library. At least there's a gorgeous guy in town who seems qite smitten with the new librarian. So what if he's obviosly got a few secrets p his sleeve? After all, I've got my own secrets. Like the dead people who won't stop talking to me. And the fact that someone who's very mch alive seems determined to push me over to the other side...."

Above is what is written on the back of the book.

I do find it odd that every book I have picked up lately has to do with the undead in some way or another, you think it is a sign?
HA HA HA

I give this book 4 1/2 stars out of 5.
Not bad for me!

Until next time....
Happy Reading
Photobucket
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: