Monday, January 7, 2013

Dear Readers: 5 Series I want/NEED to read

Dear Readers:

Today I thought I would list the top 5 book series I hope to have read 2013. Most of these series are older and I think that might be why they keep getting put on the back burner. Too many new books coming out and in my face while these ones just wait.

So here they are in no particular order....

1. Black Dagger Brotherhood Series by J.R. Ward
Book 1: Dark Lover
Book 2: Lover Eternal
Book 5: Lover Unbound
Book 7: Lover Avenged
Book 8: Lover Mine
Book 9: Lover Unleashed - not pictured
Book 10: Lover Reborn - not pictured


2. Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy by E.L James
{ I feel like people are shocked when I say I haven't read this series before!}

3. Chinook Series by Rachel Gibson
( have this one waiting for me on my Kindle)

4. Hell's Eight Series by Sarah McCarty
6. Caden's Vow ( not pictured)


5. Sweet series by Maya Banks

The list of series I want to read is endless so I am pretty sure you will see me write about other series soon.

What series would you like to read this year?

Until Next Time...
Happy Reading!

No comments: