Friday, June 22, 2012

A Fair to Remember by Stacey Joy Natzel { review}


                   A Fair to Remember       (Welcome To Redemption #2)

Reformed gang member Wes Carter feels Redemption, Wisconsin, is just the place to relocate his financial business for reasons more than just the name. He’s ready for a nice, quiet life in small town USA. Tara Russell has decided it’s time to add some excitement to her life and get a little wild—no matter how uncomfortable it makes her or her overprotective family. They meet at the local fair one warm summer night and discover opposites attract for all the right reasons. Add a dash of Sugar in the form of an incorrigible Great Dane, and it’s destined to be A Fair To Remember.

First Line: There was no such thing as love at first sight, but Tara Russell needed someone to explain that to Sugar. 

My Review: I really enjoyed this quick read! I am going to for sure be reading the other books in the "
Welcome to Redemption" series. Like the first book I got this when it was free on Amazon. It is worth the small price because it's an endearing, fun read. Unrealistic in it's time frame but I think that adds to the story line In A Fair to Remember!

My Rating:Photobucket

Once again I am behind in a whole lot of my reviews. The books I chose to pick up on my own free will will have short and to the point reviews. By doing this I can give my full attention to the books I am reviewing for authors/publishers.
Thanks for your understanding!



 Until next time... Happy Reading!

No comments: