Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Random Act of Kindness { #RAK }


In Novemeber we gave two books to Cindy over at Oddles of Books

We gave
Bitten by Kelly Armstrong
and
Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg

Crazy fact: I randomly picked Cindy and it turns out she lives 10 minutes down the road for me... how's that for a small world?!?!?

We recieved
In Bed with A Highlander by Maya Banks
Seduction of a Highland Lass by Maya Banks

A Huge thank you to Marq fom Love to Read For Fun

I can't wait to go browsing the RAK list to see who my next RAK will be given to!

If you want to give a RAK to your favorite Crazy Book Slut you can find my wishlists here
Crazy Book Slut
Amazon
We are #169 on the December RAK List

I hope you are all doing well this holiday season?!?!?!Until next time...Happy Reading!

No comments: