Monday, December 5, 2011

Married by Morning by Lisa Kleypas {Review}


Married By Morning
(The Hathaways #4)


Mass Market Paperback, 341 pages


Published May 25th 2010
by St. Martin's Paperbacks



He is everything she wants to avoid...

For two years, Catherine Marks has been a paid companion to the Hathaway sisters --- a pleasant position, with one caveat. Her charges' older brother, Leo Hathaway, is thoroughly exasperating. Cat can hardly believe that their constant arguing could mask a mutual attraction. But when one quarrel ends in a sudden kiss, Cat is shocked at her powerful response --- and even more so when Leo proposes a dangerous liaison.

She is not at all what she seems...

Leo must marry and produce an heir within a year to save his family home. Catherine's respectable demeanor hides a secret that would utterly destroy her. But to Leo, Cat is intriguing and infernally tempting, even to a man resolved never to love again. The danger Cat tried to outrun is about to separate them forever --- unless two wary lovers can find a way to banish the shadows and give in to their desires ...




First Line(s): Anyone who had ever read a novel knew that governesses were supposed to be meek and downtrodden.

Favorite Line(s): “You seem to think you have a choice," Cam said. "But you have it backwards. Love chooses you. The shadow moves as the sun commands.”

My Review: I think Leo ranks in my top 10 favorite H characters! Sure he was moody has hell but I found him very endearing. I loved finally reading his story!

I would recommend this series to anyone, it is that good... Leo is an added bonus and lucky us he is in every book!


My Rating: Photobucket

** Playing catch up on all my old reviews. If I picked a book up on my own free will, the reviews are going to be short and sweet. The New Year will be here before we know it and I don't want to start off behind. All these reviews are stressing me out so I plan on hammering them out the only way I know how!

Until next time...Happy Reading!

No comments: