Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: #36

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme held by Should Be Reading.
Teaser Tuesdays go like this:

Grab your current read

Open to a random page

Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!

Here is mine this week:
Destined for an Early Grave
by Jeaniene Frost

It was gasped when his mouth moved to my throat. Cool air fell on my legs, with my dress being shifted up.

I should be done with this book tonight, and it just might be my favorite in the series so far. Stay tuned for the review on this book

Do you have a tease to shall?

I would also like to say sorry for my lack of blogging and more importantly commenting on everyone's blog. I am so tired lately that it is a wonder I haven't lost a kid yet, lol!
Will get back in the swing of things ASAP


Until next time...
Happy Reading!


Photobucket

1 comment:

tweezle said...

Sounds like a pretty hot teaser :) I know just what you mean about not being able to comment all the time. I've been spread pretty thin lately, and not commenting on blogs like I should, either.

Tweezle from Just One More Paragraph