Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Demon's Hunger: Review

by Eve Silver


The Compact of Sorcerers, a brotherhood sworn to protect the wall between the human and demon realms, is thrust into battle with an unseen evil that threatens to destroy them all...


Forensic anthropologist Vivien Cairn fears she's losing her mind. Her libido has kicked into overdrive, and she's blacking out, leaving hours of her life unaccounted for and no memory of where she's been or what she's done. But when a sexy stranger rescues her from a demon attack, Vivien realizes there's more than just her sanity at stake.


A seductive killer is luring victims, and Sorcerer Dain Hawkins finds himself walking a dangerous line between ancient duty and sizzling desire when the brotherhood--and Vivien herself--begins to suspect that her mysterious symptoms may connect her to the crimes. Can Dain save Vivien from the evil that threatens to claim her? Or will they both succumb to...

Demons are becoming the new vampire to me! At least in this series of books. Demon's Hunger was awesome and I thought I had it figured all out at chapter 7 ( or maybe it was 8) but I was wrong, yes!! Hottness!


But.... I could go without so many GD words, you know the man upstairs plus the word damn! This word makes my skin crawl, I don't use it and in fact I will not even read it when it is in a book. Instead I say gosh darn! Also I feel like the book had tons of details and than all of a sudden it was rushed at the end.

I am giving Demon's Hunger...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

and it falls into these reading challenges

*The 2009 Support Your Local Library Challenge
* The 2009 - 100+ Reading Challenge
* Paranormal 999 Challenge Book Challenge

** I have received nothing for posting this review, this book was picked up from my local library on my own free will! **

Until next time...
Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I like the sound of this book, it looks pretty interesting :)