Thursday, November 19, 2009

i heart:11/19/09

Nely over at All About { N} is hosting i heart! The thing you show could be anything you heart, but like Nely I am sticking to book related things because, well this is my book blog!
HA HA HA
Quincy, Mass.
Photo by Thomas A. Heinz -- Corbis
The Thomas Crane Memorial Library in Quincy, Mass. still receives accolades for its village design.
Until next time...

Can you imagine the stories you would hear if these old walls could talk? I am in awe of old building as well as books.... that is why The Thomas Crane Memorial Library is my i heart for the week!

Happy Reading!

4 comments:

Ellz said...

Very cool building.

Elie (Ellz Readz)

Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

That's awesome!

Nely said...

Well that is just lovely. I would love to visit. *sighs*

♥Nely

Sharon said...

Love that building! Thanks for sharing it with us. I always like it when older structures, especially a beautiful one like this,are maintained and used rather than torn down.