Wednesday, November 18, 2009

2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge

( Click above picture for more details)

There are four levels:
--The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.
--Just My Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 25 Young Adult novels.
--Stepping It Up YA Reading Challenge – Read 50 Young Adult novels.
--Super Size Me YA Reading Challenge – Read 75 Young Adult novels.

I am going to start off saying I am going to read the " Mini YA Reading Challenge", this way I can always go up a challenge without having to go down, kwim?

Please come back often to this post because this is where I will be listing the books I read in this challenge.

Remember books don't count until 1/1/2010

1. Suspicion: Kate Brian
2. Royal Blood- Ellen Schreiber
3.Love Bites - Ellen Schreiber
5. Cindy Ella- Robin Palmer
6. Geek Charming- Robin Palmer
7. Little Miss Red: Robin Palmer
8. Poser- Sue Wyshynski
9. Scandal - Kate Brian
10. Vanished- Kate Brian
11. Going Too Far- Jennifer Echolas
12.

Until next time...
Happy Reading!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was at 12 books level for the challenge this year (though I read much more YA) But this time level system is cool. Hope u have fun with this challenge

Anonymous said...

Welcome to this reading challenge! I'm going for the big 'un, I think. I read a lot this year and so with the freedom to read what I want, I am guessing I can read more...I hope...lol.

Have fun!