Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sex and the Psychic With: Review

(The Triplet Witch Trilogy, Book 1)
by Annette Blair

Synopsis:


Introducing the Cartwright sisters-Harmony, Destiny and Storm-triplets and unstoppable seductresses.

Harmony, the buyer for her sisters' vintage curio shop, can read objects and learn of their former owners. Now, a Celtic ring leads her to a castle on the coast of Massachusetts. King Paxton's money-pit is cursed, and he hopes that this leggy blonde can help him find peace with an angry ghost, a disgruntled renovation crew-and his own heart.

My Review:

I love, love, love Annette Blair lately. This is the 4th book I have read from her and I engulfed it. I love how her leading characters ( women) are all strong and confindent ladies. Something every women should be or strive to be.
This book has just the right amount of paranormal story line, with a hot headed romance as well. There are two more in this series and I am going to pick them up from the library today... so I am sure in the next few days you will be seeing my review on both of them.
Do yourself a favor and pick up this book!!

Sex and the Psychic Witch gets 5 stars from me and falls into these reading challenges...
Until next time...
Happy Reading!



1 comment:

Liz Donatelli said...

After reading your reviews of Annette Blair's work, I'm going to give her another shot.

My book club is currently reading the 1st book in Blair's Vintage Magic Mystery Series (A Veiled Deception). Just finished it and was so disappointed. Sounds as if we should've chosen to start with her Triplet Witch Trilogy.

Enjoying Crazy Book Slut!