Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Touck of Silk: Review



by Lori Wilde

Manhattan reporter Kay Freemont spends her days writing about sex and her nights wondering what all the hype is about. So when sexy, single Quinn Scofield places an advertisement in her magazine for a wife, Kay decides it's way past time she found out!


Although Kay knows she's too repressed to live out her most forbidden fantasies, under Quinn's imaginative tutelage she becomes more in tune with her own sensuality. This city girl thinks she has time for only a red-hot fling unless Quinn has his way, and she accepts his offer of a lifetime of incredible sex!

I love reading these books because they are good fillers, fast reads! I figured there was no reason for me not to be done with the Harlequin reading challenge, so I decided to hope on this one.

I enjoyed this book, it was lusty without being over the top corny, and let me tell you there is a fine line between the two! HA HA HA!

I will give this book 4 stars.

This book falls into these reading challenges...

Until next time...
Happy Reading!

No comments: