Friday, September 21, 2012

Forever and a Day by Jill Shalvis {Review}

{ Lucky Harbor Series #6}

Mass Market Paperback324 pages
Published July 31st 2012 by Grand Central


 LOVE CAN HAPPEN IN A HEARTBEAT.

Grace never thought she’d be starting her life over from scratch. Losing everything has landed her in Lucky Harbor, working as a dog walker for overwhelmed ER doctor Josh Scott. But the day his nanny fails to show up, Grace goes from caring for Josh’s loveable mutt to caring for his rambunctious kids. Soon Grace is playing house with the sexy single dad…

With so many people depending on him, Josh has no time for anything outside of his clinic and family–until Grace arrives in town. Now this brainy blonde is turning his life inside out and giving a whole new meaning to the phrase “good bedside manner.” Josh and Grace don’t know if what they have can last. But in a town like Lucky Harbor, a lifetime of love starts with just one day…


First Line(s): "It's just that I'm not going to be in Lucky Harbor much longer, so while I'm here, I'm aiming for... fun," said Grace.

Favorite Quote(s): " I think you have a case of being a little girl. Maybe you should presribe yourself a heavy dose of man the fuck up."

"It's because love is one of those really bossy bitches, " Amy said. "There's no telling it what to do."

My Review: I sound like a broken record but I will stand on my soap box and preach to whoever will listen until everyone has read a book by Jill Shalvis. She is FANTASTIC!! We all know by now she is my top go to author. I will bet it all on her in Las Vegas, she is just that damn good! Don't believe me, pick up any one of her books... especially one in the Lucky Harbor Series.

I adored Grace. She seemed real  ( I love when I feel this way about a character). While she was wishy washy at times it wasn't to thick that you wanted to reach into the book and slap her, saying " Snap out of it!!"

As for Josh, what's not to love. He seems like the whole package. Loyal to his family... check! Good job....check! Funny....check! And let's not forget, hot...check!

My Rating:Photobucket

You can find Jill Shalvis here:
Website
Twitter
Facebook


Until next time... Happy Reading!

No comments: