Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dangerous Grounds by Shelli Stevens {Review}



Dangerous Grounds




ebook, 254 pages
Published November 1st 2008 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.


Somethings hot in Seattle, and its not just the espresso. The Seattle Steam series. Madisons needs are simple. All she wants are two things: Make Ooo La Latt the newest trend in espresso, and seduce the sexiest cop in Seattle. But things arent going exactly as planned. First, Gabes a little hung up on the fact that shes his best friends little sister, and hes determined to keep his hands off. Second, her shop gets robbed by the increasingly violent Espresso Bandit, and now shes the only one who can identify him. Gabe whisks her into hiding for her own protection, but soon finds his heart is under assault by the lusciousand persistentMadison. But no matter where they hide, danger follows. On such dangerous grounds, the trick will be to live long enough to keep the flame alive.



First Line(s): That settled it. The next person to ask why she had come to the party alone was getting the bowl of guacamole thrown at them.

My Review: Talk about a quick read... had it done in a few hours ( of course they were not back to back hours because I have kids who want me to feed them 3+ times a day, ha).


I loved Madison... she is fiece, spunky and girl knows what who she wants... Gabe! Get em girl!


I loved how Gabe battled with himself of his self control but seemed to loose it throughout the book when it came to Madison.


The pull between them and the history they share made this an enjoyable read, I was pleasantly surprised. Not sure what I thought I was going to get when I started reading this book but I got way more than I thought.


Added bonus I got this off amazon when it was free, it's now $4.24 and if you asked me it is worth the price


Dangerous Grounds
My Rating: Photobucket



Until next time...Happy Reading!

2 comments:

Prangon said...

Haven't read anything steamy for awhile. Putting this on TBR for erotic reading ;)

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Yay! Glad you were able to grab it when it was free, and even better that it ended up being a good read with a great leading lady.