Friday, March 25, 2011

Dear Readers: I am Crazy Book Slut

To all of you I'm the gal behind Crazy Book Slut, but ( there is always a but) first I have to be...
1. mama to my four little boys
2. Wife to my main man.


Your probably thinking duh?!?!? we all know this and wouldn't assume it to be any other way. I bring this up because those 5 dudes I just mentioned play a huge factor on the type of blog I manage and they influence my reviews.


Translation:

I do NOT have 30 minutes, 20 minutes, heck I am lucky to have 10 minutes to pound out a blog post because I am needed in other places, and at times 2 places at once.


The point I am trying to make is this... if you are looking for an in depth, politically correct, perfect grammar and the likes of these things, I am not your blog! If your looking for honest, simple reviews from a girl who is passionate about reading and anything and everything books, I am your blog.


I blog because I love to read and it gives me the stage to voice my love. I don't blog for free things ( although it is nice). I don't blog to see if I can reach 1000 followers ( although it would nice). I don't blog for the comments ( although tehy are nice).


I blog because I love it. I blog because I want to hear other's thoughts on books. I blog because I have made some terrific friends in doing so.


Blogging as allowed me to be my inner diva.
It has allowed me to be Crazy Book Slut!

Until next time...
Happy Reading!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I follow you because your blog is full of awesome! It's refreshing to see a book blogger that isn't pretentious or worried about their follower count.