Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Colter's Wife: Review



Colter's Wife
(Colters' Legacy #1.5)
by Maya Banks

32 pages

Colters’ Wife is an extended epilogue that picks up just a few months from where Colters' Woman left off. Revisit the Colter family just in time for the birth of their first child.

My Review: This mini read was a nice way to check in with the characters from Colters Woman. I read many reviews and I think this book is getting a bum score in the rating department because people are just seeing the price tag of this book ( free) and not really reading up on the series. Yes, this book is racy and no doubt about it out of many people's comfort zone... but whose fault is that? Not Maya Banks, had these people read up before downloading there would have been no surprises. With that said I wish this story was longer because I do like these characters and I was left feeling teased and not in a good way.... I wanted more details... more...more...more!

My Rating: 3 stars
Until next time...


Happy Reading!
Photobucket

No comments: