Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Just Go With It: Movie Review



Just Go With It
PG13
116 minutes
February 11, 2011

Plot:


In 'Just Go With It,' a plastic surgeon, romancing a much younger schoolteacher, enlists his loyal assistant to pretend to be his soon to be ex-wife, in order to cover up a careless lie. When more lies backfire, the assistant's kids become involved, and everyone heads off for a weekend in Hawaii that will change all their lives.

Trailer:

My Review: The first 1o minutes I found myself wondering what did I just spend my hard earned money my husbands hard earned money on. But it got better with each passing minute.

If Adam Sandler wasn't so damn funny he would clearly be out of his league among the ladies in this movie, but it worked!

The only way this movie is going to be worth your money AND time is to go in not expecting anything but an easy going 2 hours filled with laughs. If your going to the movie in hopes to see great Oscar worthy acting your going to be extremely disappointed.
I close on this note.... is it fair for all that hottness to be bottled into one person... Jennifer Aniston?!?!?!

My Rating: 3 Stars

Until next time...
Happy Reading!
Photobucket

No comments: