Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Bounty Hunter: Movie Review



The Bounty Hunter:
2010
PG-13
110 minutes

Milo Boyd (Gerard Butler) is a bounty hunter whose latest gig is rather satisfying, as he finds out that the bail-skipper he must chase down is his own ex-wife, Nicole (Jennifer Aniston) -- but she has no intention of getting nabbed without a fight. Complicating matters, Nicole's wannabe-boyfriend, Stewart (Jason Sudeikis), joins the chase in this high-octane comedy from director Andy Tennant (Hitch).

Trailer:

Favorite Line(s): n/a

My Review: This movie was not spectacular, but it wasn't bad either. I found many parts to be funny, but at the same time I was able to leave the room and not worry about pausing it for fear of missing something. We got romance ( even if it was hot and cold) and a bit of action as well!

It is neither Jennifer Aniston or Gerald Butler's finest movie but it did what I was hoping for. Killed two hours and made me laugh and just relax.

My Rating: a strong 3 stars!

Until next time...


Happy Reading!
Photobucket

No comments: