Sunday, November 28, 2010

Dear Readers: 2011 Challenges

Dear Readers:

I hope this note finds you all in good spirits and health. Blah blah blah!

Today I want to talk about Reading Challenges. 2011 Reading Challenges to be exact? I would love if you all would share with me your favorite reading challenges that you partake in yearly. I would also think you were one Kool Kat if you could point me to some new challenges. I would love to add a new challenge to the mix this year.

With your help I can get my challenges ready in advance. In the next week or so I will be deciding which challenges are making a come back next year and which ones I am dropping like a bad diet!

HA HA HA!

Thanks for all of your help my loyal dear readers!

Until next time...

Happy Reading!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Book of Secrets said...

A new challenge I found for 2011 is the 50 States Reading Challenge hosted by Book Obsessed. I'm doubtful I can read a book set in all 50 states, but it will be fun to see how far I get! Here's the link: http://book-obsessed.blogspot.com/2010/11/50-states-reading-challenge-2011-sign.html