Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: #37

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme held by Should Be Reading.
Teaser Tuesdays go like this:

Grab your current read

Open to a random page

Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!

Here is mine this week:

Highland Guardian:
by Melissa Mayhue

He couldn't stand the look of hurt in her eyes, couldn't stand the thought he had caused that hurt. He set his own glass away and, reaching down, he captured the foot she'd left on the floor and lifted it to his lap, removing her remaining sandal in the process.

I just adore Melissa Mayhue's books! How about you, got a teaser today?




Until next time...
Happy Reading!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Missy B. said...

Very romantic! Nice teaser!

Book Soulmates said...

I read one of her books and enjoyed it. I might just have to add her other books to my TBR :)

Here is my teaser for today.

♥Isalys

Carin said...

Good teaser. I may have to try a romance book or two at some point!

Here's my TEASER.

jlshall said...

Yes, so romantic! And sort of sweet, too. Excellent teaser! Here's mine.

Lori said...

I really enjoy Melissa Mayhue's Books. I hope that you enjoy your book as well. Here's My Teaser