Friday, February 12, 2010

Build your own book Boyfriend - Tagged!


Sparklybearsy tagged me to Build my own Book Boyfriend! Love this idea, all my fave things in one sexy man. It's like when we played make believe as little girls... rock on!
*****************
How do you play?
Fill out the quiz bellow, post a picture of sexy man and tag five (5) other book addicts to do the same.
Don't forget to pop to their blogs as let them know they have been tagged!Once tagged... you have do do the same, grab the button, answer the questions, and keep it rolling!
But don't forget the picture of the sexy man! It doesn't have to match your fantasy man, just a little eye candy for the rest of us.
And don't forget to go back to the Gutter Girls blog and share your book boyfriend post =)
*****************


1- Hair colour and style


Dark, like raven dark, and long, like to your waist long.


2- Eye colour and facial features


Green... emerald green. Green that is so piecing it can cut you like a knife. Strong square jaw line, that always appears to be a little tight. ( think of someone who rarely laughs or smiles, like he is waiting for that one person to break the mold. Waiting for ME!). I would the look of a constant 5 o'clock shadow even though he may have just shaved. Lips that were full and always had a serious smirk on them.


3- Height and body type


Well, since I am a tall girl.. 5'8.. I want a giant of a man who can make me feel like a wee little lad. Like 6'5 +. As for his body it is firm and tight and rippling with muscles. Muscles he didn't get from spending his days at the gym, but muscles he gets because of the way he lives... his job! A little hair is sexy, but don't cover up the beauty of those perfect muscles with a blanket of hair!


4- Visible age


Older than me... distignuised... set in his ways. Late 30's to mid 40's will do just fine.


5- Bangability ie: kinky/bi/size


Stamina - yes please! Kinky in moderation. Bi no thank you, I don't share well! Size- if you can work it like your a stallion that's what works for me. Sore in the morning you did your job! Better yet sore for the duration of our relationship, make it a new way of life for me, my new found soreness!


6- Human or other


How about Human form with other powers... like time travel and immortality!


7- Paranormal skills


Time Travel, teleport and mind reading


8- Interests


duh...me!


9- Habitat


A castle in Ireland or Scotland


10 Special skills


playing my body like a fine tuned instrument. Undressing me with his eyes from across the room. He is good with his hands, he is not a pansy that expects others to do his work for him.


Here is some eye candy for you.....
I tag..





Have fun building your Book Boyfriends! Can't wait to read about them
Until next time...
Happy Reading!



3 comments:

Kirthi said...

a castle is Ireland! That's where I want to live when I grow up!

Mar said...

Would you look at him...sigh.

The Bookworm said...

youve created yourself a great man!
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/