Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bloggiesta: 2010: 2nd Update

What I accomplished in Bloggiesta!


I made 4 teaser Tuesday entries that just need my quotes added to it when the time comes.


I have my Aloha Friday entry ready for the 15th

I have put the basic info on my next 3 reviews together, just need to add my favorite line(s), review and rating when the time comes.

I am cleaning up my "tags" now.

I am feeling so on top of things right now... wit woo!

Family was here today so I didn't get the chance to go around and comment on any blogs, which sucks... I will make up for it tomorrow.
Until next time...
Happy Reading!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Tena! That's what I'd call being organized. Congrats on all your accomplishments. Now let me go and do the same. :D

Erika said...

Great work. I got a lot accomplished as a result of the bloggiesta as well.

Maw Books said...

Thanks Tena for participating in the Bloggiesta. I'm glad that you got a lot done and am already looking forward to June!