Friday, December 18, 2009

Unlawful Contact: Review

Unlawful Contact

by Pamela Clare



When a young woman disappears, journalist Sophie Alton investigates and is led to the woman's brother, a convicted killer who is running from the law. Together, they follow a dangerous path toward the truth-and unforgettable passion.



Pamela Clare knows how to write hot romance. Unlawful Contact not only was hot, but it had suspense, and I remained on the edge of my seat the whole way, and it wasn't a book that you had figured out half way through it. Awesome. Pamela Clare also did a wonderful job with the emotions of Sophie and Marc " Hunt" Hunter. Not only could you feel the emotions these two characters had for one another, you can't help but feeling something for them as well.



I normally don't read series out of order, but this is book number 3 of the I-team Series. I read the first one, skipped the second ( library didn't have it) and went straight to Unlawful Contact. Read my review for Extreme Exposure here.



I am giving Unlawful Contact 5 stars!

Until next time...
Happy Reading!