Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Touch of Dead: Review

by Charlaine Harris
Inside Cover:
For the first time, here is every Sookie Stackhouse story ever written- together in one volume.
In "Fairy Dust," Sookie finds her mind-reading talents in demand when a fairy from a set of triplets gets dusted.

" Dracula Night" may be the commemoration of the Prince of Darkness's birth, but it's Sookie who gets a tasty-looking present.

Learning that her cousin is dead is shocking enough for Sookie. Learning that her cousin was a vampire who got staked leaves her speechless in " One Word Answer".

When Sookie teams up with her witchy friend Amelia to discover who has it out for Bon Temp's most successful agent, they get " Lucky".

A solo Sookie has the holiday blues in "Gift Wrap", until she has an unexpected encounter with someone who has bigger problems than loneliness.

This book was a nice read in the fact that it gave me a taste of what I was missing. I am a huge fan of the Sookie Stackhouse series, huge! This book was just enough to keep me content but not enough to live up to the other books about Sookie! It was a fast read, finished it mere hours and it was nice to catch up with old friends old characters!

I am giving A Touch of Dead...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
and it falls into these reading challenges,
** I have received nothing for posting this review, this book was picked up from my local library on my own free will! **

Until next time...
Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Alyssa Kirk said...

I'm a huge fan too! I always want more Eric in all the stories. Loved the review!