Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Vampire 2009 Reading Challenge


So this is from It's All About Books -

What?
For the Vampire Challenge you will read books with vampires - romance, YA, paranormal, mysteries - anything, as long as there's a or two (or more) vampire in it.
When?
The challenge will start January 1, 2009 and end December 31, 2009.
How?
The goal is to read 2+ books with vampires in 2009, that's it. It's fairly easy, I think.
For some inspiration check out my post on vampires in books.
To sign up, click here.
And here is my list:
1. Undead and Unreturnable by Mary Janice Davidson
2. Evernight by Claudia Gray
3. Undead and Unpopular by Mary Janice Davidson
4.Undead and Uneasy by Mary Janice Davidson
5. Many Bloody Returns by Charlaine Harris
6. Undead and Unworthy by Mary Jancie Davidson
7. Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber
8. Kissing Coffins by Ellen Schreiber
9. Vampireville by Ellen Schreiber
10. Dance with a Vampire by Ellen Schreiber
11. The Coffin Club by Ellen Schreiber
12. Undead and Unwelcomed by Mary Janice Davidson
13. How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks
14. Twilight- Stephenie Meyer

Once I turn the book into a link, it means the book as been read, click on it to see the review!

I'm going for 15 and I am saying this number because I already have some I have read this year, and plenty more in my pile that fall into this theme.

Until next time...
Happy Reading!

2 comments:

A Gilmore Girls Fan said...

There is an award waiting for you to pick up at my blog . . .

http://ordinaryandawesome.blogspot.com/

Congrats!

Nancy said...

Yeah! I like this challenge and I decided to also join in. Thank you for the heads up on it :)