Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Blog Design Sale

Sara over at Subjective Beauty is having a huge and I mean HUGE sale on a blog make over! Did I happen to mention huge sale!!

The below is copied and pasted from her site:

Most of you all know already, but I am having a HUGE sale on all design work for 12 more days.
This sale leaves the cost of an entire blog makeover at a mere $25.50. You can't beat that. Hurry and sign up and tell everyone you know!

If you sign up for a design and get someone else to sign up for one, I will give you an additional $5.50 off the already discounted price.
Also, all pre-made templates are only $10.50 during this sale. Snatch one up now, because they are only available until sold. Find them HERE!

I am thinking about having her give Punky Monkey's a makeover, so if one of my awesome readers what's a makeover as well, can you please holler and use my name, it would mean a lot!
Until next time...
Happy Reading!

No comments: