Monday, February 2, 2009

Crazy Book Slut gets a face lift

Okay, maybe not really a face lift, but the blog sure did get one. I feel awful that I am just now getting around to thank Sara Bond ( Subjective Beauty )for my wonderful new layout! I have been dealing with a lot of things in my home life and my blogs have been put on the back burner. While I have a moment I must give a shout out to Sara!

Not only did I get this fantastic new look, she did it for free because I was one of her followers, but trust me, her prices are great, very reasonable, and really look at my blog, she does good work, one of the best if you ask me.

Head over to see Sara ( click her name anywhere in this post) and check out her work, you won't be sorry!

Sara, thank you, thank you, thank you... your design as given me something to smile at when I need all the bright spots I can find in the last week. You rock my friend!!!

Until next time...
Happy Reading!

3 comments:

TheChicGeek said...

Hi Tena :) I hope things get easier for you....3 little boys...you've got your hands full. I do LOVE your new design! It's really fun.
Have a Happy Day!

Sticky said...

Great new look, sweetie! Hope everything gets better soon, thinking of you!

A Gilmore Girls Fan said...

You are so welcome. I am glad you enjoy it so much. I hope your personal troubles subside soon.