Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Teaser Tuesday: January 20, 2009

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read.Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!


"Roth and I were made for each other, but our love was too intense for us. We needed time to learn houw to handle it".

I only have a few more pages to read in this book, so look for my review of it later on tonight!

Until next time...
Happy Reading!


Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Kristi said...

The title of the book alone is interesting!

My teaser is here: http://booksandneedlepoint.blogspot.com/2009/01/teaser-tuesday-1-20-2009.html

The Bookworm said...

great teaser :) I like that line!
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

TheChicGeek said...

Like your teaser, Tena :) I haven't started my book yet today so no teasers from me :(
But at least I get to stop by and say Hi!