Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Harlequin/Silhouette Romance Reading Challenge 2009

( Click above picture for more details)

I know I said no more challenges, but I can't help myself. You would blame someone who had an addiction to something else would you? You would hold their hand and help, well I am an addict... to books that is. Oh and I have no plans of quitting, but you can still hold my hand if you'd like!

Okay, so here is the challenge I am entering today, because I learned my lesson, I won't say this is my last one, because chances are good it's not!
Just out of curosity, is anyone out there... hello???!!!
LOL

1) Read 1 book with a holiday theme.
2) Read 1 book by an author you never read before.
3) Read 1 book with one of these words in the title - wedding, marriage, husband or wife
4) Read 1 book set in a place you've never been before.
5) Read 1 book with a body of water in the title (i.e. water, lake, river, island, etc.)

That's a total of 5 books for the year. A few additional things...
1) You can change books in the middle of the year, nothing is written in stone!
2) Books used in this challenge may be used in other challenges.
3) Books can be in any format - paper, audio, ebook.
4) Please sign up by commenting to this post.
5) Please come back and post your reviews as you read the books for the challenge.
6) Please link us to your blog using one of these buttons...
To sign up, click here.

My Books
  1. The Christmas Clue- Delores Fossen
  2. A Touck of Silk by Lori Wilde
  3. Back in Kansas- Debra Salonen
  4. Men of Thorne Island- Cynthia Thomason

Once again I will come back to this post and change the titles to links to my reviews of the book once it is read.
Photobucket
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Thanks for joining! Great list!