Sunday, March 31, 2013

March RAK's: My Cup Runneth Over

Oh how I have been blessed this month by Random Acts of Kindness! My birthday month has been amazing and the book blogging world just topped it all of.

Listed below are the books I received... I pray I didn't forget anyone.
Andrea @ The Busy Bibliophile gave me The Best Man by Kristan Higgins


Miss Angie gave me Taking Shots by Toni Aleo

Jennifer @ http://engelsigh.blogspot.com
gave me Heated Romance by Candace Gold

Amy @ Books, College, and Other Random Things gave me Softly at Sunrise by Maya Banks

The Fireman Who Loved Me by Jennifer Bernard
Ride With Me by Ruthie Knox
About Last Night by Ruthie Knox
all were given to me by Miranda from the Lonely BookShelf

made me this adorable key chain. So sweet!!

I want to thank everyone who made my birthday month so wonderful, I am a blessed gal! Thank you , thank you, thank you!

Below are the books I gave out this month in no particular order.
( hope I don't forget any of them, I lost the paper that I was listing RAK's received and ones I gave).

I gave...

Amber: Her Warrior Angel

Andrea @ The Busy Bibliophile: What I Didn't Say

Amy@ Books, College and Other Random Things : TigerLily and Pine Light

Miranda at The Lonely Bookshelf: The Girl in the Steel Corset

I look forward to another fun month of RAK's in April


Until next time... Happy Reading!

1 comment:

miki said...

i'm really happy you like your gift^^ it was pleasure to make it for you

i'm happy you got a wonderful RAK month!