Wednesday, December 26, 2012

2013 Men in Uniform Reading Challenge


Please click above picture to get the details on sign up over at The Book Vixen!




Levels:
Sergeant – Read 1–5 men in uniform novels
Lieutenant – Read 6–10 men in uniform novels
Captain – Read 11–15 men in uniform novels
Chief – Read 16+ men in uniform novels



At this time I am aiming to complete Sergeant. Of course I would love to say I can get all the way to Chief but with 2012 not being my best year for reading and reviewing I am wanting to start off slow.



Below you will see the books I am going to read for this challenge. Once the title has been turned into a link you can follow it to my review.



Please come back and see how I am doing on this challenge throughout the year!



1. The Fireman who Loved Me by Jennifer Bernard
2. Until There Was You by Jessica Scott
3. Because of You by Jessica Scott
4.
5.


No comments: