Friday, May 4, 2012

Sawyer by Lori Foster {Review}


                                                      Sawyer 

                                                     (Buckhorn Brothers #1)




Sawyer Hudson, the only doctor in Buckhorn County, took it upon himself to rescue the beautiful but enigmatic woman who came literally crashing into his life. Though he knew he should keep things platonic and professional, around her his body had other ideas. And his heart was no more cooperative. Honey Malone was on the run, fleeing a dangerous predator, when she lost control of her car, drove into a lake--and found herself up to her neck in breathtaking men. After the brothers nursed her through her injuries, she tried to leave, but she hadn't bargained on their stubborn protectiveness. Or the passionate bond that tied her to Sawyer.
First Line(s): One minute he'd been reveling in the late- afternoon sun, feeling the sweat dry on his shoulders and neck before he could wipe it away.

 My Review: How is it fair to have all these hot brothers living under the same roof taking an active role in raising Sawyer's teenage son. If that isn't hot! than I am not sure what is. Wowzer!

 This book sat on my shelf for the better part of a year and now I am kicking myself that I didn't make time for it sooner. It was such a good and fast read that I had it done in half a day.

 Of course the story line... more like the time frame is a bit unrealistic but this tends to be the case in a good amount of romance novels, you just have to learn to roll with it!

 I had a hard time getting over the fact that the main heroine's name was Honey but the sweetness ended there. Honey has spunk ( maybe a little too much for her own good at times) and has no problem standing her ground with Sawyer and his over powering brothers.
 I look forward to reading the remaining books in the Buckhorn series.

 I leave you with this one question.... do small towns like Buckhorn County really exist???? If so, that's where you can find this gal!
 My Rating: Photobucket Until next time... Happy Reading!

No comments: