Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Top off Tuesday: Firefighters of Station 5

What better way than to top off a good book than with a GREAT Cover!Amanda from On a Book Bender, Christi from Smitten with Reading,and I want to see the covers that made you swoon! Feel free to play along and show us your favorite covers. Button made by Missie


This week I bring you not one, not two but 5 covers...


Let me introudce you to the men of Firefighters of Station 5 by Jo Davis.


Hey!!! No touching! You all sit on your hands right now... mine x 5!
I mean they are all hot just because they are Firefighters but add in those chests and abs, wowzer!

Seriously, if you have not read this series ( what is wrong with you... I kid, I kid!) please do! It's smoking good!

1. Trail by Fire
2. Under Fire
3. Hidden Fire
4. Line of Fire
5. Ride the Fire

click above links to get the full details on each book!

2 comments:

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Oh and they are sexy firefighters!

I kept driving by my firehouse to see if they looked like those guys---no luck!

I just loved every single one of those books!

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

Five for 1? Nice. I approve.