Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Animal Attraction by Jill Shalvis {Review}



Animal Attraction




Mass Market Paperback, 293 pages
Published October 4th 2011 by Berkley







She's tempting his basic instincts...
Sunshine, Idaho, is a quiet ranching town that provides a perfect refuge for ijured animals... and sometimes, people. And veterinarian Dell Connelly suspects there's a reason his clinic's uberefficient receptionist has taken shelter here.
Jade Bennett couldn't be happier to escape her well-meaning but smothering family and their expectations, not to mention the big city jungle. There's nothing like working with animals, having a forlorn, grumpy stray kitten make it's home under her desk... or enjoying the gorgeous views of her ruggedly sexy boss to help forget her past.
But Dell's seductive, alluring ways have sparked an uncontrollable desire, one Jade hadn't expected to feel again. And though Dell has never had time for love, Jade's strength and sass is the kind of call no red blooded male can resist...





First Line(s): " Come on baby," he murmured. "Give it up for me. You know you want to."

My Review: I enjoyed Animal Attraction just as much if not more than the first book in this series.
Jill Shalvis is one of my top go to authors, I just started reading her books maybe 6 months ago and I have tackled almost all of them, to die for!



The details she uses in not only her characters but their surroundings is perfection! If I close my eyes I can almost picture what the small town looks like.



Can NOT wait for Adam's story!!



My Rating:Photobucket



Mentioned this a few times but just a reminder that my next few reviews are going to be short, sweet and to the point. I want to start the New Year off fresh. If you contacted CBS for a review you will get the real "full" review. All books have been read, just trying to hammer all the reviews out, please bare with us.

XOXO!


Until next time...Happy Reading!

No comments: