Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday { 10-12-2011}

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




Tena is not waiting patiently for this books release....





Wrangled and Tangled

(Blacktop Cowboys Series #3)


11-01-2011




New in the Blacktop Cowboy series.

Janie Fitzhugh and Abe Lawson have long been divorced and living apart. Now she's back in town, a changed woman-making cattleman Abe want to wrangle an invitation to her bed...

To get his dream ranch, Renner Jackson has partnered with spoiled daddy's girl Tierney Pratt. She thinks she can handle this cowboy, but Renner won't make it easy. Little do they know they will be entangled in ways neither dreamed possible.



We look forward to seeing what book(s) you are waiting on, we love to add to our TBR lists!



Until next time...Happy Reading!

5 comments:

Steph (Poetry to Prose) said...

Sounds good to me! I really need to start reading more adult fiction because I know I'm missing out. I hope this is a great read when you get your hands on it.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Felicia said...

Don't think I've heard of this series. Great pick though. Thanks for stopping by!

Livin' Life Through Books

Felicia said...

Don't think I've heard of this series. Great pick though. Thanks for stopping by!

Livin' Life Through Books

Taneika said...

Hey! I love your blog it's AWESOME, especially the graphics and whatnot!

I'm a new follower :)

http://flippingthroughthepages00.blogspot.com/

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Haven't heard of that one! Then again I don't really read romances, regardless hope you love it once you get it!!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)