Saturday, October 1, 2011

Saturday Swap 10/1



{click above picture for all the details}




Here's how it works: On the first Saturday of each month, I'll put up a Saturday Swap post with a linky for just that purpose.


The rules are:
For Bloggers: Make a post on your blog letting everyone know what books you have available for swap. I suggest linking to your wishlist as well (on your blog, Amazon, BD, Goodreads, wherever), for swifter swapping.


For Non-Bloggers: Leave a comment listing the books you have available for swap. Include your email in the comment so interested parties can contact you directly.



Grab the button or create your own, but please link back to Ruby's Reads.


Once your post is live, enter your info in the linky so everyone can see what you've got.


The circumstances surrounding the swaps are up to the individuals. I'm not responsible for lost books. If you're nervous about swapping with someone you don't know, I suggest you ask for a delivery confirmation number. HOWEVER: please let me know if someone doesn't uphold their end of the bargain and I'll ban them from further swaps.


You can find my wishlist on the tool bar but I am open to looking at what you have on your list if you see something you want on mine. You might have a book I never knew I wanted but know that I have seen it, I do want it!!


These are the books I have on my small bookshelf that I have to offer up, will get a bigger list together for next swap.





Claimed by a Highlander (#1) by Julianne MacLean


How Sweet It Is by Sophie Gunn


The Sweetest Thing (#2) by Jill Shalvis


Animal Magnetism (#1) by Jill Shalvis






Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith


Red Riding Hood by Catherine Hardwicke


The Lightkeeper's Ball by Colleen Coble





If you would like any of the above books please contact me at





Until next time...Happy Reading!

No comments: