Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mine Till Midnight by Lisa Kleypas {Review}

Mine Till Midnight



360 pages
Published October 2nd 2007 by St. Martin's Paperbacks



When an unexpected inheritance elevates her family to the ranks of the aristocracy, Amelia Hathaway discovers that tending to her younger sisters and wayward brother was easy compared to navigating the intricacies of the ton. Even more challenging: the attraction she feels for the tall, dark, and dangerously handsome Cam Rohan.

Wealthy beyond most men's dreams, Cam has tired of society's petty restrictions and longs to return to his "uncivilized" Gypsy roots. When the delectable Amelia appeals to him for help, he intends to offer only friendship--but intentions are no match for the desire that blindsides them both. But can a man who spurns tradition be tempted into that most time-honored arrangement: marriage? Life in London society is about to get a whole lot hotter….


First Line(s) Finding one person ina city of nearly two million was a formidable task.

Favorite Line(s) “I'm not the marrying kind -"
St. Vincent snorted. "No man is. Marriage is a female invention.”
and
“The Rom believe you should take the road that calls to you, and never turn back. Because you never know what adventures await." ... "So we're going to take this road," he murmured, "and see where it leads.”
and
“She shook her head as she confessed, "I want it so much, I'm afraid to hope."
"Never be afraid to hope," Rohan said gently. "It's the
only way to begin."

Seriously I could keep going!

My Review: Where oh where do I find megypsy lover like Mr. Cam? Sign me up and I will travel the world to find him!


I loved, Loved, LOVED this book! Mine Till Midnight was pure entertainment, sexy as hell and beautifully descriptive ( I really felt like I took a trip via a time machine). . Cam and Amelia were what 5 star couple's are made of, they had a amazing chemisty.


I always do the happy dance when I finally start a serious that has so much hype and is complete ( means I don't have to wait), and more importantly a series that lives up to the hype!


Mine Till Midnight was my first book read by Lisa Kleypas! Next up is The Wallflowers. I am reading backwards but that is okay, I will live.



My Rating:Photobucket



Do you see that my loves... a 5!! I can't even remember the last book I gave a 5 to. Wit woo!!

Until next time...Happy Reading!

2 comments:

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Sooo... I accidentally read this series out of order and never went back to this book. I feel like I really missed out. I loved the others, your review has convinced me to go back and do it right :)

MeikkiBeibi said...

oooh... sound really intriguing! I have to look this up!