Sunday, October 2, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? {10/03/11}

Hello and welcome to another fun addition of It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?
This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!


Here's the break down....


To Be Read:


Seduce Me at Sunrise (#2) by Lisa Kleypas ( almost done)
Tempt Me at Twilight (#3) by Lisa Kleypas
Sold to the Highest Bidder by Donna Alward
Wicked Games by Jill Myles



Of course all of these books can change before this evening but this is my plan as of right now.


Here is what happened the last week here at CBS




We teased you on Tuesday: Teaser Tuesday


On wednesday we shared the books we are not so patiently waiting on: Waiting on Wednesday

On Thursday we followed a theme: Theme Thursday


On Friday we met new friends: 18 & Over and Follow {our{ Book Blog Friday


Tena joined a new reading challenge 10 months late... 2011 Western Romance Reading Challenge

And we also hope to give and get new exciting books...

Saturday Swap 10/1
October's Random Act of Kindness {RAK}

Stay tuned this week where we will partake in more fun meme's and with a lot little luck see these reviews
Double Play (#1) by Jill Shalvis
Strong and Sexy (#2) by Jill Shalvis
Slow Heat (#2) by JIll Shalvis
Superb and Sexy (#3) by Jill Shalvis
Mine Till Midnight (#1) by Lisa Kleypas
Seduce me at Sunrise (#2) by Lisa Kleypas
Instant Attraction (#1) by Jill Shalvis
Tris and Lizzie by Mettelvie Harrison



Can't wait to hear all about your books this week!

Until next time...Happy Reading!

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

Happy Monday and Happy Reading!

I always love Jill Shalvis' books. She's so good. I just downloaded Wicked Games to my Nook.

My post is here

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Haven't heard of these books, hope you enjoy them all!

Here's my Monday Wrapup

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Wicked Games is a fun, quick read. I really liked it and hope you do too.

Wish I had known about the Western Romance challenge earlier, but now that I've joined way more than I can do, I think I'll have to wait until next year to give that one a try.

Happy Reading.

Sierra said...

I haven't heard of any of these titles! I'm definitely going to look them up, now :D

Happy reading!
:)

dollycas aka Lori said...

Great reading!! I love the line "Of course this may change before the evening is out" :)

Have a great week!!

Dollycas
http://dollycas.blogspot.com/