Monday, September 19, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #60

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme held by Should Be Reading.


Teaser Tuesdays go like this:

Grab your current read

Open to a random pageShare two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!


Here's Tena's for the week:


Mine TIll Midnight by Lisa Kleypas

"God help me." Cam had begun to laugh helplessly. "If it ever comes to that, I should be shot."

-page 153




Here's Allison's


The Lying Game by Sara Shepard

"Emma sat back and stared at the horizon, absently touching the scratches on her throat from last night. Tiny red scratches lacerated her skin"

- page 208


Look forward to seeing the teases you have to share, leave them in the comments or share a link to where we can find them.

Until next time...

Happy Reading!

4 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Nice ones! So wonder how she got those scratches on her throat!!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Oh those red scratches certainly do not sound good.

Have a couple of minutes?  Here's my TT :)

Wendi said...

Both teasers are great - I love Lisa Kleypas and haven't read her books in a while, guess I should go pull one out...

Here's my Teaser from Viscount Breckenridge to the Rescue! ~ Wendi

Anonymous said...

Great teasers. I love getting these little sniplets of a book.