Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Branded as Trouble { Review}

Branded As Trouble

(Rough Riders, #6)

by Lorelei James


ebook, 339 pages
Published March 3rd 2009 by Samhain


As a walking advertisement for the tattoo shop she's set up in a small Wyoming town, India Ellison is well acquainted with preconceived notions. Despite the odd looks, life is good. She's clean and sober, dotes on her sister's kids and, best of all, spends most of her free time with her best buddy, Colt McKay. Reformed bad boy Colt never expected three years of sobriety to lead to three years of abstinence. Curbing his craving for booze and random sexual encounters, however, is nothing compared to the ever-increasing craving for his hot-tempered, hot-bodied best friend, India. Too bad she's his A.A. sponsor. Too bad she hasn't a clue that he's been head-over-bootheels in love with her from day one. After an unexpected, steamy interlude, all India can think about is riding the sexy cowboy instead of her motorcycle. Or are they risking their friendship for a fling that could burn them both?


First Line(s): In celebration of his first year of sobriety, Colt McKay climbed on the back of a bull and rode for the full eight seconds.


Favorite Line(s): " Now we do what parents with little kids do. We fall into bed, exhausted, with thoughts of raunchy, hot sex the furthest thing from our minds." " That'll work. But if you snore, I'm punching you in the nose."


Review:
I fear I might be starting to sound like a broken-record when it comes to the reviews I write about the Rough Riders series , but I can't help it!! Lorelei James is consistently awesome with her Rough Riders series ( agree or disagree?). I don't think there has been a bad one in the bunch ( I am reading #7 now)! I have read many peoples thoughts on this series so I know I'm not the only one who loves these books. Lorelei James writes so smoothly that it makes it so darn easy to devour this series up! Her characters are real and you can relate to them. I want to fall in love with a McKay cowboy ( or wait I have, with all of them!)

This friends to lovers story was no exception to the other couples, I immediately got caught up with Indy and Colt. I laughed. I smiled. I worried. I sighed over their HOTT love scenes. I felt it all in this book!

I finished Branded as Trouble and was left extremely satisfied!





My Rating:Photobucket




Have you read Branded as Trouble? What are your thoughts? Tell me them in the comments or share a link to your review!


Until next time...


Happy Reading!

No comments: