Monday, May 16, 2011

Virgin Diaries {Review}

The Virgin Diaries
by Kimberley A. Johnson ,Ann Werner





What's it like to have sex for the first time? Seventy-two people, young and old, gay and straight, responded to the call for answers and those answers are in The Virgin Diaries. This candid collection of stories provides a unique opportunity to be a fly on the wall. There is no commentary. The stories stand on their own, allowing the reader to form his or her own conclusions. Whether you are a virgin and desire to make an informed decision or are looking for a walk down Memory Lane, The Virgin Diaries offers confidential insights into one of life's most personal experiences.

My Review: I was very excited when I was asked to reivew this book, what an awesome concept for a book. I think this book is full of important infomation about virginity and loosing it. When I was younger I got " the talk " in a vague way and that was that. I by no means lived a sheltered life growing up but it would have been nice to had a book along these lines to have read before going out and making such a huge decision. Best part of this book.... the authors didn't preach, leaving the reader to form their own thoughts on each story. And form you will, each of these stories stand alone and I found myself feeling for each of them. This book as found a permanent home on my book shelves!



My Rating: Photobucket







To get more infomation on The Virgin Diaries head on over to this site (<- click). The Virgin Diaries is available for your Kindle for $2.99, a steal!





Until next time...

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

This sounds like a great concept. Thanks for the introduction.

. said...

Hi,

I found your review online! Thank you! I am following you and will see if my bext book that debuted yesterday will be of interest to you! Thanks again!
Kimberley Johnson
arkstories.com