1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate. If you're not a blogger, leave your information in the comments.
2. There are four levels to choose from in this challenge:
Just a spoonful - Read 3 books that are 2nd in a series or the second time you've read the author.
A few more bites - Read 6 books that are 2nd in a series or the second time you've read the author.
A full plate - Read 12 books that are 2nd in a series or the second time you've read the author.
All you can eat - Read 20 books (or more) that are 2nd in a series or the second time you've read the author.
You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you. Any genre counts.
3. You can join anytime between now and December 31, 2011. Don't start reading until January.
4. If you're a blogger, write up a sign-up post that includes the URL to this post so that others can join in. Feel free to use the button above. When you sign up in the Linky, put the direct link to your 2nds Challenge sign-up post.
- Highland Scoundrel: Monica McCarty
- Without Reservations: J.L. Langley
- Colter's Wife- Maya Banks
- This Side of the Grave: Jeaniene Frost
- Rode Hard, Put Up Wet: Lorelei James
- Cowgirl Up and Ride: Lorelei James
- Claimed by a Highlander: Julianne MacLean
- Tied Up, Tied Down: Lorelei James
- Rough, Raw and Ready: Lorelei James
Branded as Trouble: Lorelei James
- Shoulda Been a Cowboy: Lorelei James
- Raising Kane: Lorelei James
- The Sweetest Thing: Jill Shalvis
- Strong, Silent Type: Lorelei James
- Slow Ride: Lorelei James
- Cowgirls Don't Cry: Lorelei James
- Chasin Eight: Lorelei James
- Dead Reckoning: Charlaine Harris
- Slow Heat by Jill Shalvis
- Strong and Sexy by Jill Shalvis
- Superb and Sexy by Jill Shalvis
- Seduce Me at Sunrise by Lisa Kleypas
- Tempt Me at Twilight by Lisa Kleypas
- Instant Gratification by Jill Shalvis
- Married by Morning by Lisa Kleypas
- Instant Temptation by Jill Shalvis
- Love in the Afternoon by LIsa Kleypas
Will you be joining?