Monday, November 1, 2010

Musical Monday #12: A New Twist

Sure you all know about a version of Musical Monday. What song are you hooked on right now? What song could be your theme song, in general or just for the day? Grab the button above and share on your site or just let me know in the comments.

The new twist I am adding over here at Crazy Book Slut is I will only be using songs ( scores) from movies! I also do this meme over at Punky Monkey's. I will be keeping it the same on that blog, any song goes!

Today I bring you :
Shine Your Light
by Robbie Robertson
( Ladder 49)


I hope you dance your way through your Monday!


Until next time...

Happy Reading!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jamie said...

AWESOME pick! Ladder 49 is one of my favorite movies of all time! I cry so bad by the end of it though.

My theme song for today seems to be Undo it by Carrie Underwood.

Belly Charms said...

I am now following you here on GFC and Networked Blogs.

Anonymous said...

I moved. I am now following you from http://tenlittlefingerstentinytoes.blogspot.com

Amanda