Friday, August 13, 2010

Line of Fire: Review

(Firefighters of Station Five Series #4)

To the other men of hte A-shift, Tommy's a lucky guy who has it all. But deep inside, the golden boy of Station Five hides a private pain. He was once a star quarterback on the fast track, until tragedy derailed his dream. Ever since then, he's struggled with the choices he's made- including his decision to become a firefighter.

His one ray of light shiones in beautiful nurse Shea Ford. And when a dangerous rescue lands Tommy in the ER, what better opportunity to win her over? As Shea gives in to her feelings for him, Tommy and she reach the heights of passion. But when a conspiracy culminates in deadly arson, Tommy will lose more than he ever imagined. A ruthless enemy is closing in, threatening to destroy the couple's love- and their lives.

First Line: " Go wide! Go wide!"

My Review: The chemistry is this book was dead on, but at times I felt their were holes in the story line. Tommy stood out well as the main character, he was very believable as the small town boy gone football star. I could could see him in my head. I also feel Jo Davis does Tn justice. She captures the small town feel right down to the details of the leaves in the fall.

My Rating: I wish I did half stars right about now, but since I don't I will go ahead and give this book 4 stars!
290 pages
Until next time...


Happy Reading!
Photobucket

No comments: