Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tantalizing Thursday #1

I am only one woman, and like many woman I apperiate a good looking man. But for the record there is only one man who deserves my heart and love... my handsome husband!

Enough of that... let's bring on the eyes candy. Every Thursday I will be sharing a dude that is easy on the eyes.... could be an actor, singers, or book cover.

This week we will just stick with the men in my header I made. Say hello to George Clooney, Gerard Bulter, and Tim McGraw! Hello you fine, fine men... see you later on tonight in my dreams!

Who is on your tantalizing list?


Until next time...
Happy Reading!


9 comments:

Kim said...

Gerard is my wallpaper! He is just so lovely to look at!

Sparklybearsy said...

Ooooooh Clooney and Butler...we must be sharing them cus they're both in my head too! LOL!

I haz to keep all my menz in an harem now..theres too many. *feels no shame* =D

Sharon said...

Well, George is right up there on my list. Sean Connery isn't bad either!

Anonymous said...

Nice button! Looking forward to next Thursday's eye candy. :)

Alexia561 said...

Nice!

Love Clooney's sly grin!

Can't wait to see next week's eye candy! :D

Mar said...

That pict of Gerard Butler is so so so sexy, yum. I pick him. And Gilles Marini. And Dwayne Johnson. And...I can do this all day.

The Bookworm said...

oh Gerard! *swoon* He's one of my favorites too. So are Johnny Depp and Hugh Jackman :)
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

Angelia said...

Gerard is so yummy! I have to agree that Hugh Jackman is way up on the list. Also, Shemar Moore and Patrick Dempsey.

Sparklybearsy said...

TAG! you're it hun, to build your own book boyfriend on my blog =)