Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Accidental Demon Slayer: Review


The Accidental Demon Slayer
by Angie Fox

Prim and proper preschool teacher Lizzie Brown is on the verge of her thirtieth birthday when her hitherto unknown grandmother shows up, quickly followed by a demon erupting out of her toilet who Lizzie surprisingly manages to blast into “a million flecks of light.” Raised by distant adoptive parents, Lizzie had no idea that she was born to be a demon slayer. Her granny, a biker who communes with spirits in a metal lawn shed, then takes her to join her coven of senior biker witches who will help her defeat the demons who want to kill Lizzie before she can go after them. Along the way, Lizzie meets sexy shape-shifter Dimitri Kallinkikos, a sometime griffin who claims to be her protector but may have a hidden agenda that will take her straight to hell.

I dare you not to laugh out loud when reading this book. Wity and fun! With each passing page you can meet a new and awesome character. I thought this book was an easy read and have I told you all that in my mind all characters named Dimitri are hott... with two t's? I am not sure what my deal is when it comes to this name, but hott sums in up nicely!

The Accidental Demon Slayer is getting
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
and it falls into these reading challenges...
** I have received nothing for posting this review, this book was picked up from my local library on my own free will! **
Until next time...
Happy Reading!



1 comment:

Sharon said...

Sounds great!Have you read any of the Kate Connor, Demon Hunter books by Julie Kenner?