Wednesday, December 23, 2009

2009 Round Up: Mish Mash of everything

As I sit here preparing my lists for my 2010 reading challenges I thought it would be good to do a 2009 round up post.
Here is my year in a nut shell...

To date I have read 142 books, you can see the list here.

I have completed 11 reading challenges, check them out here

I have two challenges left to complete but they go into the New Year so I am doing good. Sookie Stackhouse Challenge and Vampire Diaries Challenge.

I have been working on new idea's on reviews for this following year and how to make things run smoother for me. I hope the little added touches make a huge difference.

For the remaining time left of 2009 I will continue to read but I may be taking a break from posting about every book I read. All my reviews have been read and posted... God I hope I didn't miss one... eeek!

Some meme's I will continue and some I will let go in the following year, stay tuned to see which ones made the cut and which ones I had to let go.

I continue to work out the details on the huge giveaway I have in the works for the beginning of the year, time to make room on the book shelf.

What will you be changing on your blog this following year? What will remain the same? Resolutions for your blog?

As always I would like to thank my loyal followers. I started this blog as a way to keep track of all the books I have read and wanted to read, but in the process I have found a new love for the book bloggers around the Internet.

This Crazy Book Slut is wishing you all a wonderful holiday season and may your New Year be filled with peace, love, and tons of books!
Until next time...
Happy Reading!


4 comments:

Sharon said...

Sounds like you have had a great reading year! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

Alexia561 said...

Great job on your reading challenges! And I'm looking forward to what you have planned for 2010, as I'm sure it will be great.

Happy Christmas Tena!

Ceri said...

What a year it's been for you! Amazing, Tena. Merry Christmas. And I hope next year is just as amazing for you. :D

Kim said...

Oh my gosh, I need to follow you more closely! I've read a good portion of those books! I swear I could kick myself...I had the Vampire Diaries when I was younger until I moved a year ago, & I'm guessing that's when the hubby tossed them!